Why you should choose MunkMD Dermatology
- Specializing in both medical and cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Munk is at the forefront of aesthetic medicine, ensuring natural and beautiful results with a focus on patient safety.
- The most current laser technologies available on the market, promising superior results for any given skin concern.
- All treatment plans are individualized and created by Dr. Munk, a board certified dermatologist, who truly understands the dynamics in the skin and can deliver superior solutions that are effective and safe.
- Every consultation includes a comprehensive skin assessment and customized treatment plan tailored to your skin care needs.
- Dr. Munk is an expert at using injectables such as fillers to turn back the clock, tighten and revolumize the skin non-invasively, resulting in a natural and refreshed appearance.
What is Silkpeel™ Dermalinfusion?
SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion, otherwise known as the “diamond youth facial”, is a non-invasive rejuvenation procedure offering the simultaneous delivery of topical dermaceutical infusions while exfoliating the skin. Operating on a closed-loop vacuum system, the SilkPeel’s diamond tip wand exfoliates damaged skin cells, gently abrading the top layer of skin in order to deliver condition-specific formulations to the dermis.
SilkPeel™ effectively treats all skin types and each infusion addresses a specific dermatological condition including hyperpigmentation, acne, photodamage, dehydration and fine lines and wrinkles.
How does it work?
The SilkPeel™ Vitamin C antioxidant serum is designed to hydrate, soothe and protect the skin from harmful free-radicals caused by chronic sun exposure. The SilkPeel™ Skin Brightening Formula with Kojic Acid and Arbutin works to brighten the skin and diminish the appearance of sun spots and pigmentation. One of the most common skin conditions, acne is effectively treated by the SilkPeel’s Clarifying Formula with Salicylic Acid to penetrate the pores and exfoliate inside and out. A strong beta hydroxyl acid, salicylic acid is extremely effective when it gets deep into the pores, and combined with the exfoliation in SilkPeel™, this is a superior solution for clearing up acne.
SilkPeel™ is a comfortable, soothing treatment in which patients will feel a light suction from the exfoliation and a coolness from the moisture of the topical being infused. There is no pain or downtime associated with the procedure, allowing for immediate return to normal activities. In order to ensure best result, your skin rejuvenating should be performed by Dermatologist such as Dr. Roni Munk , who has helped many patients refresh and revitalize their facial appearance with silk peel treatments at his private practice in Montreal, Quebec.
Multiple treatment session are usually recommended for the desired outcome. It can be combined with other chemical peels, lasers or injecatables.
Warning: These photos are for reference only and to provide information on the treatment. Results may vary from patient to patient.