Our Newest Skin Aesthetic’s Treatment: The BelaMD
- Posted on: May 27 2021
With a goal of providing our patients with the latest and greatest technology and treatments, we’re introducing a new skin aesthetic treatment: the BelaMD. The BelaMD device takes popular skin treatments of serum infusion and diamond microdermabrasion with the latest technology to deliver unparalleled results. Here’s a complete look at our newest BelaMD treatment:
What is BelaMD?
Using the latest innovation in diamond microdermabrasion with serum infusion, the BelaMD treatment is designed to treat an array of skin concerns. This ultimate skin solution treats:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Congested and enlarged pores
- Oily or acne prone skin
- Hyperpigmentation and brown spots
The treatment consists of 5 steps: diamond microdermabrasion, hydrogen water, deep muscle stimulation, serum infusion and electroporation.
What serums does BelaMD use?
Each BelaMD serum is bio-infused and designed to target common skin concerns while providing an overall improvement in skin quality with multi-functional ingredient blends. The four serums offered are:
Brighten & Protect:
- Antioxidant action
- Soothes skin
- Improves skin texture
- Brightens complexion
- Reduces signs of skin fatigue
Calm & Hydrate:
- Replenish skin barrier
- Boosts hydration
- Reduces transepidermal water loss
- Improves firmness and elasticity
- Replenishes skin barrier
- Reduces excess oil
- Calms and soothes skin
- Restores optimal hydration
- Reduces photo-damage
- Brightens complexion
- Evens skin tone
What do the different BelaMD handpieces do?
- The Aqua Handpiece is used to perform a dry medical-grade microdermabrasion and its diamond tip deeply cleanses, exfoliates, and infuses the BelaMD serums.
- The Electroporation Handpiece applies a small electrical field to the skin which opens intracellular channels and increases the penetration of active ingredients applied to the skin.
- The Y Handpiece uses microcurrent electrical neuromuscular stimulation to provide deep muscle stimulation through a combination of massage and electrical pulses. This helps to promote drainage and healthy blood flow with enhancing skin tone and elasticity.
How many sessions are needed?
Results are visible after one treatment, we recommend a dermal infusion treatment every 4-6 weeks to maintain overall skin health and clear complexion.
Considering our newest skin aesthetic BelaMD treatment? Call our clinic to book a consultation.
Posted in: Uncategorized