Triton Hair Removal
Why you should choose MunkMD Dermatology
- Specializing in both medical and cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Munk is at the forefront of aesthetic medicine, ensuring natural and beautiful results with a focus on patient safety.
- The most current laser technologies available on the market, promising superior results for any given skin concern.
- All treatment plans are individualized and created by Dr. Munk, a board certified dermatologist, who truly understands the dynamics in the skin and can deliver superior solutions that are effective and safe.
- Every consultation includes a comprehensive skin assessment and customized treatment plan tailored to your skin care needs.
- Dr. Munk is an expert at using injectables such as fillers to turn back the clock, tighten and revolumize the skin non-invasively, resulting in a natural and refreshed appearance.
Triton Hair Removal
Safe, gentle and effective laser hair removal, Triton is the first and only FDA approved hair removal device that uses multi-wavelength technologies to treat a wide range of hair removal concerns. During treatment, laser beams pass through the skin targeting the hair follicles. The penetrating energy then heats up the root of the hair, which prevents future hair growth providing long term hair removal solutions.
All hair removal concerns can be treated with Triton Hair Removal:
- Light hair or skin
- Dark hair or skin
- Fine or coarse
- Medium complexion and thickness
- Stubborn hair
- Large body areas that require quick treatment times
- Small sensitive areas
The specific body areas that can be treated are:
- Under arms
- Bikini line
Hair is reduced with each treatment and results are observed after 4-6 sessions. All laser hair removal is most effective when hair follicles are in the mature stage, multiple treatments are required since hair is in various stages of growth at any given time. Treating in multiple sessions ensures targeting the hair at the right time for permanent destruction. The number of sessions will differ depending on hair colour, hair type, body area and skin tone.