Why you should choose MunkMD Dermatology
- Specializing in both medical and cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Munk is at the forefront of aesthetic medicine, ensuring natural and beautiful results with a focus on patient safety.
- The most current laser technologies available on the market, promising superior results for any given skin concern.
- All treatment plans are individualized and created by Dr. Munk, a board certified dermatologist, who truly understands the dynamics in the skin and can deliver superior solutions that are effective and safe.
- Every consultation includes a comprehensive skin assessment and customized treatment plan tailored to your skin care needs.
- Dr. Munk is an expert at using injectables like BotoxTM and fillers to turn back the clock, tighten and revolumize the skin non-invasively, resulting in a natural and refreshed appearance.
Laser Genesis™ For Rejuvenation
Cutera Laser Genesis™ is the ultimate non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without the unwanted side effects such as redness, puffiness or peeling skin. The Laser Genesis skin treatment combines heating of the microvasculature and gentle heating of the collagen in the dermis to improve skin texture, shrink pore size, reduce redness, and to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for skin rejuvenation.
Unlike most laser treatments, Laser Genesis can be used on all skin types, making for a safe and effective year-round treatment. Typically, each treatment lasts about 30 minutes. Laser Genesis is safe, effective, creates minimal discomfort and requires no anesthesia. This laser skin treatment feels like a warming sensation on the skin. Most patients appreciate the extreme comfort of the procedure, which produces absolutely no downtime.
Patients will slowly start to see results 3-9 weeks after your first treatment as the cells deep in the middle layer of the skin begin to repair and rise to the skin’s surface. Once these cells start to come to the surface, you will see improvements in texture, redness, scarring and fine lines. This is a cumulative treatment, meaning the patient’s condition will continue to improve more and more with each treatment.
On average, people require 4-6 treatments done every 2 weeks to see optimal results. Depending on the underlying condition, Dr. Munk will recommend a treatment plan specifically tailored to your needs.
The Genesis laser skin rejuvenation treatment may be combined with other cosmetic procedures such as Photo Rejuvenation, Skin Tightening, Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion for improving texture, tone and sun damaged skin.